Alarm Volume Issues and T:Slim/G6: Looking for ideas

Amazing! i love how dedicated all the folks working on these technologies are.

2 Likes

Just wanted to thank you for the phone info the other day. I was asking for a friend, but I was having the same problem. :smiley: I’m not even sure what I did that made the difference, but I did it after looking at that link—- so that’s obviously what it was. Of course, now I can’t hear anything, but baby steps. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad you contacted them! That is the experience I’ve had with them too!! I think those updates will really help you!

I don’t know why but I stopped getting notifications on this thread so I was behind and missed your post!

Glad it worked out!

2 Likes

I’m not sure but yes I was having weird issues with volume but @ClaudnDaye had suggestions above and it solved my problem and has been great since.

I do wish Tandem would change alert system though. If I choose a sound alert I want it to sound initially not volume then 5 min later sound. That’s why I was thinking my sound wasn’t working on Tslim because I acted on the first vibrate so the sound never triggered.

1 Like

Yes, giving the user control would be nice, but so not what the FDA drives companies to do.

1 Like