100th member sweepstakes

One possible suggestion:

• The last member to join and post in a month with >= 100 active users

it’s really difficult to figure out a perfect formula. Maybe you can come up with something better?

FYI, right now we have 61 active users in the past 30 days. Not so long ago we were around 20 on that number :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have we hit the magic 100 mark yet.

Over 150 but I don’t think the criteria was nailed down?

A lot of those aren’t active… like that @mike_barry guy and @zoelula2 no rewards for them!

@Michel has a pretty good count of active users

We are getting about 1 new user per day now…at least that’s been the trend for the past few weeks.

1 Like

Sorry @Sam ! I lurk but my email is my main connection and the “Tu suxx” aspect doesn’t really engage me. I kind of drifted away from there before the first Unconference but made lots of connections in IRL there and spend most of my phone time on FB.

Oh we’ve got a lot more angles that just that… actually a concerted effort has gone into getting away from that. (I have to be reminded from time to time, understandably) What’s IRL? In real life? I find Facebook threads exceedingly difficult to follow and have serious conversations on, comments are usually just very brief and nobody really seems to know anyone in the groups I’m in

1 Like

Initially there was some discussion on what we wanted to do differently, and what we wanted to do to distinguish this site as unique. But it isn’t us against them, we are all fighting the same fight. Take a look at the content here, we have discussions on tons of things. And a very tight-knit group.

1 Like

ha ha ha