Wrong nutrition information on label

I can guarantee you that, if you were interested in experimenting…someone here :: coughs @Eric :: or some other really smart :guinea_pig:'s and :macgyver:'s could help you figure out what dosing you need to enjoy these things if you want to enjoy them. NO diabetic should have to go without these things for their entire lives…these are some of the most enjoyable things of life! I agree with @Michel - time to be UNLIMITED!

Get a plan…see how people here feel about it, and go for it! Start small…test and grow from there.

1 Like

I loved that little parenthetical aside :smile_cat:

1 Like

Not to be a Debby downer, but the reality of a milkshake is over 100 carbs if it is of any reasonable size. My son splits one with his brother every couple of months, and it is still a disaster. A tasty disaster, but a disaster nonetheless. We are hoping for Afrezza someday to help him make this a non-disaster reality.

It IS worth it, in my humble opinion, but it isn’t pretty.

2 Likes

I see that as a challenge! unlimited

4 Likes

This is one of the things I can’t wait to test out when I can eat dairy again! I found a restaurant where I can safely (with celiac disease) eat milkshakes…mmmmm, haven’t had a “real” one in over 4 years.

2 Likes

I am up for that!

5 Likes