Winner Announced - The "Guess DM's A1C Contest!"

Thank you, that is very nice of you!

Alight @ClaudnDaye, let us know what Liam chooses! I hope it makes a bunch of noise and bugs you a lot.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nooooooooo. 6 kids. Already enough noise! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Musical Piano Mat, Vimpro19 Keys Piano Keyboard Play Mat Children Foot Touch Play Portable Musical Blanket Build-in Speaker & Recording Function for Kids Toddler Girls Boys 43.3’’ X14.2’’

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone that participated in the contest. am in thrilled that there were so many winners!!! OMG!!! its not only an ego booster, a huge gift to continue on my path, but an absolute delight that all these people are actually paying attention to my exploits :wink: and how I am coming along. (I think probably more than my own family :rofl: :heart: .)

one thing that I am particularly proud of is that I actually managed this despite having a temperature of 103 for 10 days and barely any life threatening lows. I tried to remain as “Even Steven” as possible. so it can be done; even if you are not Eric :rofl:

THANKS AGAIN!!!
DM

6 Likes

He made his decision. And just as I expected, it was some remote controlled. :smiley:

He said to tell everyone thank you and to especially “Tell Eric thank you for the Gift Certificate!”

8 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

He is welcome! I hope he has fun!

Way to go Liam! Way to go @daisymae!

3 Likes

Too funny. My kids gave me one of those 10 years ago at Christmas as a joke and for fun flying around the Christmas tree.

Copter

4 Likes

That is awesome! My kids have had LOT’s of these kinds of things, but as with all boys I think…they don’t last long. lol. That is awesome that you still have yours from over 10 years ago!

2 Likes

I may not have exactly eaten it all, but I’ll be hitting the freezer very soon to defrost the 3rd loaf!!! Yummy. Thanks Eric; you rock

3 Likes