When Strangers Mean Well - Aggressive Prayer Offering

Not me…I can use all the friggin prayers I can get…lol I just go with the flow…I just smile at them because inside Im LMAO. Lifes too short to get upset about little things.

4 Likes

To each their own. :wink:

Okay, so it’s not D related but it IS funny. I’d taken a friend to the LA VA hospital for a colonoscopy Thursday. After, she was in terrible pain from the retained gas they’d used during the procedure.

On the way to the parking lot a well meaning employee noticed she was hobbling to the car. He asked if she was okay, she said she was fine. He asked if she needed to be readmitted to the hospital, she said no. He was super persistent. (She looked awful in his defense.) Finally she told him “Nope, I just need to fart and then I will be fine.” He said, without missing a beat “well, I am sure the lord will provide and you’ll be farting by the time you hit the 405!” :rofl: He wasn’t kidding either - he was insistent that the lord was going to sort out her intestine issues and carried on about it until we backed out of the parking space.

I wouldn’t have thought that could happen unless I’d read it here on FUD first!

9 Likes

how could you not love that??? its hysterical. sometimes when i am swimming, i really need to fart, but i got to hold it in, for the sake of the other swimmers, and then i congratulate myself on my fortitude. of course the minute i get back up to the locker rooms, i check in to the bathroom stall and let it rip :rofl:

i cannot believe i am actually posting this! :blush:

(sorry to be hijacking this thread…i just couldnt resist.)

6 Likes

@daisymae, I’ll pray for your continued ability to not crop dust the other swimmers, lol!

5 Likes

well, if i were to pass a little wind during my swim, my skin tight bathing suit would bubble up rediculously and quite noticably. :rofl:

3 Likes

I remember a fart book at Spencer Gifts I saw as a a kid that was hilarious. It had a bunch of different names for farts along with a description. I remember the BATHTUB FART - the only fart you can see! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i would think that maybe in a jacuzzi no one would detect one or bat an eye…unless it is really stinky :rofl:.

1 Like

Maybe there’s a law of science that all discussion threads eventually degrade to fart jokes.

5 Likes

That wasn’t a thread hijack but a perfectly timed witty reply! Which I am laughing about historically! Maybe that’s why you swim so far and quickly! Gotta finish the laps before the tooting begins! :rofl: :flushed:

4 Likes

wow, wouldnt that be some kind of incentive! HAHAHAHAHA LOL :rofl:

1 Like