What should i name my insulin pump?

i didnt know that about penelope. i have a few other ideas that i came up with like einstein and tesla, tyson after my boyfriend’s cat as he is constantly going and very hyper mood wise lol and well the pump is constantly going. saturn which is my boyfriend’s other cat for the CGM as she is mellow and quiet where the CGM hopefully will be mellow as far as where my sugar levels are. so im thinking about a few others and taking from this list as well.

2 Likes

im going to do a poll as i have several that i like. hope this will help me decide what would be the good one.

• Bruins
  • panko
  • abbott and costello
  • einstein and tesla
  • fararri (sp) and lambourgini (sp)
  • buzz killington
  • other, will comment

0 voters

1 Like

Brick? Someone in my other group calls his “Brick”. :thinking:

Instead of brick… Prick? Get it? Cause of the shot?

I kill me. :laughing:

4 Likes

I had that joke, too… I just kept in on the inside. :smiley:

4 Likes

Don’t try to steal my thunder. No joke so good could/should EVER be kept on the inside.

1 Like

Is that the rule then?? There are crazy things that occur in my head… all very funny… and now all cleared for sharing. :smiley:

Just kidding. It’s probably more scary than funny.

2 Likes

LMAO! This prick is driving me nuts! get a load of this prick…lol…

5 Likes

I was being all shy… and look at this. You loved it. :smiley: :rofl:

Now I run a 670G group so people sometimes call their pumps things that are less than flattering, but last night someone posted a story about “Forest Pump”… then went onto tell about how it was trying to kill him, so there was that…

:thinking:

4 Likes

How about a famous female duo

Thelma and Louise
Laverne and Shirley
Wilma and Betty
Veronica and Betty (from the Archies)
Lucy and Ethel

1 Like

ooo thanks for the suggestions :)…ill have to think about those :)…i like thelma and louise as they were getting in trouble and i can be a trouble maker lol

1 Like

you guys can now vote in the poll…it is now fixed to work correctly :slight_smile:

@EricH has an OmniPod and it comes with a PDM (which is like the remote control for the insulin delivery device stuck to his arm). He calls his PDM “the pod boss” because it bosses his pod around.

This is much more funny in real life than it is written down I just realized. :smile:

2 Likes

It actually kept getting funnier as the message went on. :grin:

1 Like

it does…you guys are so creative :)…the pod boss i like lol…i could always call mine the boss lol

1 Like

once i get my dexcom and im up and running with that and get to know how it works then i can come up with a name for both of them. im still getting use to the pump so i need to get a feel for that. but name will be coming soon!

2 Likes

it looks like abbott and costello and einstein and tesla is tied. once i have the CGM up and running ill have a name. still vote your favorite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Toddler Robot Brick in my Pocket. :thinking: I thought someone was just listing random nouns, but turns out it’s another pump nickname from my group.

Anyway, Einstein and Tesla’s got my vote. :slightly_smiling_face:

:D…im a geek and really appreciate their work. einstein is so smart obviously. he just has so many theories, etc. and they all work somehow. tesla just because he is interesting. plus i like to be unique

1 Like

my dexcom should arrive tomorrow so ill get to see how that is before i have an official name. you can still vote in this if you havent. my pump im not sure what to name it. so far its just acting like a pump lol. so a bit boring lol

2 Likes