We have arrived!

It took us several months, but here we are!

We sold the house and the cars, semi-retired, sold the company, put our gear in storage, and took off for a 15-month cultural experience trip abroad. We are now in the South of France, moving every week to a new place.

The process was difficult and stressful to say the least, and kept us so busy that we could not do anything else. I could only keep up with my PMs in the forum during all that time.

We will progressively (all three of us) be able to spend more time on the forum in the next few weeks, until we settle down in Sept for a new school year abroad, at which time we hope to be able to spend as much time on the forum as we used to. We can’t wait!

Below is a pic from today’s visit of the Palais Des Papes in Avignon:

15 Likes

How cool!!!

2 Likes

Hey, glad to see you online again!

You will be all caught up after reading about 12,000 posts and meeting 132 new people!

3 Likes

Congrats on making the great adventure happen Michel. I am sure it won’t be time wasted!

2 Likes

Fabulous! I have semi retired in the meantime, but no where near as successfully as you have! Enjoy your adventure and we’re all glad you’ll keep us posted about your great adventure.

2 Likes

My son busily spending his time this morning:

7 Likes

Good to hear from you again, Michel.

1 Like

Cool place you are renting.

1 Like

Bravo Michel! I’m sure you know you will all be creating memories that you will treasure for a lifetime! Wonderful!

Lisa

2 Likes