Voucher for Afrezza!

My husband came home from an appointment with our IM PA with an RX and voucher for me for Afrezza! (She knows I’m a fan and that insurance won’t cover it.) The voucher is from Mannkind for a 180-count titration pack. Must be we do indeed have a rep now in our region. Thai food, here I come! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Awesome! He got it from a rep? What’s your OOP cost going to be with the voucher? Maybe I should actually call the rep who contacted me back (thought she was just calling to set up the lung test, which is pointless as I can’t afford the Afrezza without insurance).

1 Like

The voucher reads “at no cost”!

4 Likes

So…my regular pharmacy (Shopko) was unable to fill it because they had none in the warehouse! I headed over to Wal-Mart, whose pharmacy tech was awesome! She figured out what the options are and put in a call to the PA who prescribed it for clarification. Hopefully I will have the titration pack in the next couple of days!

1 Like

Awesome! My pharmacy didn’t have it either but was able to order it. And that 0.00 due with the voucher was nice when I went to pick it up! Can’t wait to hear how it works for you. It’s been life-changing for me.

1 Like

I used some samples previously and really appreciated how quickly it worked and the short tail. I’m struggling with high BGs right now (maybe catching a cold?) and wish I already had it!

ETA: Happy Dance!! I picked up my Afrezza!! :smile_cat:

2 Likes