The Two Wolves

Inside everyone there is a fight going on. It is a terrible fight between two wolves.

One is the wolf of anxiety. Of fear and doubt and uncertainty. Of uneasiness, of panic, of distress. The trail he makes is formed by what-ifs.

The other is the wolf of untrammeled dreams. Of aspirations and hopes and ambition. Of courage, of assurance, of tenacity. His trail is formed only by desire.

The two wolves are constantly fighting with each other, and only one can win.

Which wolf will survive?

The one you feed.

22 Likes

Welcome back Eric, you were missed! Great to see your posts again. Hope everything in your life is going well.

5 Likes

@Eric Thank you so much for this, at exactly the right time I needed it. It’s been a most difficult week for me and you gave me a much needed attitude adjustment.

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m doing great. Hope you and Cody are too.

1 Like

Thank you Doc. Hope it turns around for you. Lemme know if I can do anything for you.

1 Like

We are thanks for asking.

I know which wolf I am becoming for Liam’s and my sake, and both our long term sanities. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sometimes I am the wolf that is faking it until I make it.

@Eric - Nice post. It gets scary inside my head sometimes. I have no control over that. I can control what gets released (ie - behavior, actions, words, etc…).

6 Likes

Wolves don’t lose sleep over the thoughts of sheep.

Be the wolf.

2 Likes

i dont think anyone does.

2 Likes

That was so wry, DM!

Bump.

2 Likes

Go things in the night…

1 Like