Sure-T backlog?

We’ve been trying to reorder Samson’s Sure-T infusion sets (for Medtronic) for a few months, and every time we submit the order CVS Caremark cancels it and says they’re on backorder. They don’t know when the backorder will be resolved.
Does anyone know what’s going on or if there might be some estimated timeline for when these will reappear? I’m not sure if it’s unique to CVS Caremark or more related to Medtronic’s supply chain…

2 Likes

Interesting, that is pretty concerning. Have you tried giving MDT a call?

In a crunch, you might find some on amazon.

We are supposed to call Medtronic but honestly have just been too swamped with other stuff. I should do it this week. We were lucky enough to get a huge stash of leftovers from someone about 3 months ago, so we’re not short yet. But we really do need to fix the issue before we are short.

1 Like

I have used Sure-T sets and reservoirs fot13 years. Medtronic is my supplier. I received a notification today from Medtronic saying that my 3 month supply is on its way. It will arrive in early May. My current supply will last until the end of May, so everything is good for me. Maybe your problem is with CVS Caremark.

1 Like