Some nights

Not going to mark up the image, but this was us last night/this morning.

He started rising at around 0030 and was given a .30 correction and I went to sleep…woke up at 0230 him at 266 so he was given another .50. Then I sat awake for another 1.5 hours just giving him an additional .30 every 30 minutes. Fell asleep at 0400 again, then woke up this morning again at 0700 and he hadn’t come down nearly at all during the night even with 1.6 units given. So I gave him another .50.

You guessed it…he suddenly crashed hard and I was asleep again…didn’t notice until 82 (just single arrow down, though). So I gave him a pack of smarties and went back to sleep until I started getting the ‘hyperalert’ alarms from the receiver and I looked and saw “low”. Checked him and he was 48, so I gave him another pack of smarties. (each pack is 6g carbs).

Sat there waiting…checked him in another 15 min and he was TWENTY SEVEN…:: grumbles :: So he got a third pack of smarties.

Now, as you can see…he’s nearing 300.

Nights like these (which fortunately aren’t often this bad) make the really good “flat line” nights really helpful. lol.

2 Likes