So Word on FUD Street is Contour is the Meter to go with.... but why?

I can’t believe I just knocked you for grumbling about a difference in numbers. I live to grumble about a difference in numbers. And it’s a crying shame is what it is, Aaron. Say no more. :grin:

3 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

coffee takes care of everything! LOL. lifting mental fog. I feel this way everyday without my morning coffee. (As an aside: I was chatting with my niece (non diabetic) and she remarked about the nespresso machine that she cherishes to start her day with a positive experience. Her twin brother gets free k cups because he works for the company. She asked him, why wouldn’t you want to start your day right, drinking a delicious cup of coffee instead of the dark, caffeinated liquid? his reply was that because it was free. I’m curious as to which one lifts the mental fog better. @Eric, perhaps this is another important “test”- maybe more important than any insulin baking in the car test!!) I’m clearly having too much fun, and maybe having a mental fog moment. Dashing off to get caffeinated. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Alternative BG testing sites

Ugh! My meter is on here with the only fail!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to estimate your BG meter’s noise