Singlets vs Doublets

You can get it as a doublet too :grinning:

What’s amazing is that up until about six or seven years ago I could easily handle as much bread as I wanted. I was even into baking some awesome breads ( and eating them whole). My usual breakfast was a bagel with cream cheese and tomato.

Then the bottom fell out out and bread became my worst enemy. That’s what really sucks about diabetes, because I really like bread.

1 Like

@docslotnick, I really feel for you because I love bread too!

I am surprised you are not able to find a way? With my son, we experiment a lot for things that are critical to life as we know it, like pizza, until we get it right. Not easy, but eventually we do. Of course, after a few months it changes and we have to do it again :slight_smile:

Now, for us, bread is even more critical than pizza!

I have no idea how anyone could get through lunchtime without a sandwich at least sometimes

He is right. Doc, you must do something about it.

@docslotnick
I’ve talked to you about this. You know what my answer is…

@docslotnick it sounds like you have doublet diabetes

1 Like

@Eric Yes, I know. I think I really need to speak with my doctor first. Resting HR seems to vary quite a bit, between mid 40’s to about 100. I know that’s definitely not normal.

Now you be careful doc. We need you here!

Doublet old fashioned glass

2 Likes

What should you do if you have 11, and the dealer is showing a 5?

Doublet Down!

2 Likes

I used to have one of those. But it didn’t really have any shine. At all. lol.

Okay, so I liked Doublets, kept me going when my husband was sick-as-■■■■ in 2016…,

3 Likes