Problem with Dexcom online tech support form

I tried several times to submit an online tech support form (CGM 48, BG 144!!!) and each time it said my email address didn’t match what they have on file. Any one else experiencing this? It’s bad enough when the sensor doesn’t work (not the first discrepancy this session but the worst) but to have the support tool glitch up too is so frustrating!!! :grimacing:

3 Likes

I had the email address not matching problem as well…in the end I had to do it by phone and they corrected the error. it was a pain in the neck but they were very good about fixing it when i finally talked to a live person

3 Likes

That is very frustrating. Sorry.

1 Like

This glitch happened again so I used the chat tool in order to report the problem and was able to complete the support request with the chat agent. Very easy…and much easier than using tech support by phone.

2 Likes

That is good to know! I had my first applicator non-detachment incident and wound up having to call customer support for a replacement (this incident routed me to phoning rather than using the online form). I didn’t have to wait on hold for too long.

(Off topic, is there a way to determine whether the sensor/filament actually deployed or not? My daughter had a field day with the wooden spoon, but we couldn’t get the applicator to detach and I wound up peeling the whole thing off of my arm (with no filament protruding). The needle was slightly outside of the applicator but I couldn’t see anything else. I shudder to think that the filament is still floating around in my arm.)

2 Likes