Last night I got lucky!

KCTdTLuckyNight_2018-02-23a

The past few nights I have been rough, so we enlarged the night range to 70-130 for the night. I went to bed around 1:30am once the boy seemed settled, and…

… no alarms all night! Incredibly, the pressure lows never went through 70, and he never crept up above 130! Five and a half hours of beautiful sleep!

#lucky :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That’s great!!! It’s so nice to be able to sleep through the night once in a while.

I turned my CGM alarms off last night so that I could get some sleep. Unfortunately, my BG has been terrible lately, so the result of that was waking up to find I’d been HIGH (off the screen) for the past four hours. :frowning: Thankfully, an IM injection had me back down within an hour and a half.

3 Likes

Awesome! Perhaps keep these settings and before you know you’ll be “getting lucky” more nights than not!

1 Like

Looks good! My levels tend to hold steady overnight. I wake up within 30 of where I fall asleep steady change. But now with new Dexcom alarm options, only urgent low overnight. I’ll correct a 140 if I’m awake anyway.
But not worth waking up for. I don’t function well on less than 8 and for me my unscientific guess (on my how nice am I today scale) is that sleep deprived me is worse off than somewhat high me.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense to me. I am guessing that, eventually, sleep deprived you causes high you.

2 Likes

Me too!

I hate to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like