Kpanda’s running highs and lows

How’s it going, @kpanda01?? You back up??

1 Like

I trudged through a couple slow jogs this week, while my poor tight calves screamed at me, if that counts for anything? I guess I am back on the horse! I have tomorrow off work, so we’ll see how motivated I’m feeling when I get up! Will probably depend on how much of this wine I have tonight :wine_glass:

But it’s so sweet of you to think of me, @Nickyghaleb ! I hope you are healing well and taking care of yourself and dancing it up in the meantime!! I’m sure as soon you are all healed up you’ll be out there running circles around my slow self!!!

3 Likes

I’ll do just that… run circles around you… for the first half mile. Then I’ll jump in the car and meet you at the end of your ten. :grin:

2 Likes

How goes it???

1 Like

Life kinda got in the way of running his week - I think I only ran once! Between Halloween, an after-work appointment yesterday, etc. I just didn’t do a good job of squeezing in exercise. Oh well!

Halloween was fun - we had family over - and through some miracle of Halloween witchcraft, I kept my blood sugar in check while enjoying pizza and spiced/spiked cider! I almost never drink sugary beverages and this was my first attempt since being on insulin. I can’t even believe I made it work. I put the leftover cider in the freezer, so I think I’m going to have another crack at it on Thanksgiving :grimacing:

Hope you have had a good week! Did you ever decide what to do about the running shoes?

3 Likes

I must’ve experienced some Halloween witchcraft, too… I ate candy—- more than one should consume in a sitting— and my blood sugar was fine the entire time. I tried it again yesterday, for the sake of science, and wrecked my blood sugar all to nonsense. So it must be witchcraft because I can’t think of anything else that could explain it. :smiley:

I can. :slight_smile:

I’ve had a lovely week, and I’ll go post my stuff about the shoes (plus confession) on my running thread. Keep yours clean. And Unpolluted. Because I haven’t decided what to do about the shoes, but I can’t just write one line about that. :smiley:

I hope you get in some exercise this weekend if you’re feeling it. I’m heading out the door now. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Me, too, and think it was due to jumping up every two minutes 2-3 hours that worked the magic. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I decided that pizza and cider were enough for one night and only had one teeny little Milky Way bar. I should have tempted fate to see what would happen if I had indulged in a couple more :smiley:
But I was sitting on my butt in the driveway handing out the candy… so there was no moving around and jumping up for me!

2 Likes