How many meters do you have?

That’s just crazy.

Crazy.

I’ve got about 4 of these meters lying around with an untouched prescription of 600 test strips. I’m going to pass them out for Halloween.

5 Likes

I feel like George on Willy Wonka when the teacher says “what do you mean you only bought 3 candy bars? I can’t do math in that… Let’s say 30.”… Or something to that affect. :smiley:

No need for more…

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. I actually only use one. :grin: But I like to keep a bunch of spares ones mostly to make me feel like I’m not organized.

1 Like

My endo pretty much is just checking for lows, to scold me for. Just coincidence, but most of the low BG checks are on the meter I left home.

Actually, just kidding. They only download occasionally, and we never review details or carbs, basals etc. They do in office A1C, I’ve averaged 5.6-5.8 the last few years, and we rarely discuss day to day management, BGs or diet.
They are really good at getting my scripts and approvals turned around quickly. :smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Get ready for the eggs and tp this holloween then… Lol

3 Likes

Then I’ll be ready with these… full aerial attack. No babies, toddlers, fragile-looking school-aged children or pregnant ladies. Just teenagers or anything resembling one.

4 Likes

Hilarious!

2 Likes

You’ll laugh at anything. :hugs:

1 Like

This is kind of true - I’m easily amused. But this really did make me laugh :grinning:

2 Likes

Too funny! What’s the address? I’ll be over :blush:

Do you look like a teenager??

Are you going to be a witch for Halloween? (just kidding)

1 Like

I’m going to be a middle-aged, slightly overweight housewife…

Like every Halloween.

:grin:

2 Likes

You need reminders?

:rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Okay. That was a good one.

Damn.

1 Like

I have always dressed as a dentist, but this year I’m going to dress as a slovenly retired guy.

Don’t know which is more scary.

2 Likes

Yes, but my costume is grumpy old man… Lol

2 Likes

Dentist…

1 Like