Holiday Weekend/ What Will You Be Eating?

but what does it stand for :smile: ?

1 Like

My guess would be CHocolate!

2 Likes

This looks amazing!

that would be my guess too; just wanted to know if there was a secret code i should know about. :blush:

PS: bought a new chocolate this afternoon. pretty good, but had a different response to it. this was Milk Chocolate rather than dark chocolate. it spiked me up from a low very quickly. not my cup of tea.

I might have had tomatoes, but over the long weekend it got to a whopping 116° in SLO town, and my tomatoes became sundried tomatoes! (Record high for our town, ever.)

Thankfully we were out of town visiting family outside of Denver and the weather was delightful. And they BBQed pork chops and smoked chickens. Yum!

3 Likes

Sorry about the tomatoes!

oh, so sorry to see those tomatoes!

Oh, that is so sad! :crying_cat_face:

Not so sure: maybe they are better that way! I LOVE sundried tomatoes :slight_smile:

@TravelingOn, sorry about the tomatoes! 116?! I’m in TX, and it has been surprisingly cool here lately (my husband and I were just commenting yesterday on the fact that we had a pretty mild summer this year).

I’ve just got to share my almost flat day on Labor Day because it was pretty exciting to me…particularly getting the dosage timing of my Afrezza right for dinner (I’ve been having some trouble), which was BBQ chicken with regular sugary BBQ sauce, (lots of) potato salad, and summer squashes. That spike there at the end was from 2 mini pies, which is still not a bad spike for a ridiculously carby treat.

4 Likes

Oh, @Pianoplayer7008, you are KILLING it!

There is a special place for flatline discussions if you like btw, in the T1 category :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work! Texas is full of tasty BBQ and carby treats! I’m glad you’re managing to enjoy them! Sounds like a fun time! I’m so thankful the Afrezza is working for you!

I should note that some tomatoes did make it! They’re a little worse for the wear, but it’ll be good motivation to pull them and prepare to put in fall veggies.

3 Likes