Help me find a certain brand please

We had a box of 100 disposable syringes once, they were amazing… Best ones I’ve come across yet. But I cannot for the life of me find them, or remember the brand. I remember it was “Comfort” something, or Something “Comfort” They were individually packaged in a white and orange wrapper, long needle, 1/2cc, and the best part was they had a mechanism where it would catch at the 50 mark to help stop you from pulling the plunger out by accident… Can someone PLEASE help us find this Brand? Please.

3 Likes

@Beshears420 The orange and white packaging makes me think it could be a B-D brand, but it’s been so long since I’ve used an actual syringe that I’m not sure. As for the catch mechanism, I don’t think it had anything like that.

I would suggest that you talk to a nurse. Their experience with syringe usage has to the best.

I wish you luck in this, I know how hard it can be to find a product without a brand name.

comfort ez ?

Easy comfort?

@Beshears420, could this be them?

1 Like

Welcome to FUD @Beshears420! I hope you enjoy your time here and we appreciate learning from you! I’m not familiar with that brand, but I hope someone here will help you figure out what brand that is (looks like @Nickyghaleb is on the right track?)

Feel free to introduce yourself over at our welcome post!

1 Like