Glucose tabs

this is true; the new ones kind of melt in your mouth with minimal chewing required; the old BD ones you could break a tooth on :wink:

1 Like

@docslotnick
Doc, I figured out what we have been doing wrong all these years! We haven’t been eating the glow-in-the-dark glucose tabs!

3 Likes

exactly. glow-in-the-dark is the only way to go :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a big glucose tab!

2 Likes

Walmart has Grape flavored ones. You can order them online.

have you ever tasted them? are they any good? or do they taste metallic and icky?
if they’re any good or even decent, i will run right out the door and buy myself a bottle. :smile:

It isn’t my favorite flavor, but they are grape!!! I wish some company would make lemon flavored ones.

Gas-X makes lemon flavored antacids. they taste like chalk to me, but they do raise your BG. if you cant find lemon in any place, you could always try them :wink:

My favorite flavor of glucose tabs is the Assorted fruit from Dex4. I got them at Costco.

1 Like

I have some weirdly delicious lemon-flavored vitamin D gummies. No idea how fast they work but allegedly they have 3 g per gummy.

1 Like

i dont like the fruit flavored ones. but before CVS made its own Tabs, i liked the Duane Reed brand Tropical flavored ones. they were deff my favorite, especially the coconut.

I learned something today - I never knew this flavour existed (or should i say these flavours).

I have been digging the tropical fruit ones lately but I am not big on one of the flavours in the bottle.

1 Like

I just tried a new flavor, and really liked it. CVS brand, soft glucose tablets, chocolate marshmallow !! A bit more expensive since only 36 tablets in same size container. But on sale this week for $4.

My other favorite is jelly beans.

1 Like

Liam loves them. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes