Freestyle Libre and Blucon as CGM

can you install xdrip on your watch ?
Yeah, i heard from miaomiao service their watch will be released soon. i forward to it .

Miaomiao2 fixed the watch issue with the u.s. 14 day libre sensors, and I am currently updating xdrip without any issues, so it seems to be working fine now.

1 Like

good news

1 Like

HI, do you know more information about miaomiao ? i had a miaomiao but i donā€™t know how to use it , thanks very much .

I also, heard about this device in India which can now activate the Libre Pro sensor. Want some inputs of those who have been using or or used it. Your experience my help me to decide on this product.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Kartikey_Mohoan. Do you mean the miaomiao?

1 Like

Both the Blucon and the MiaoMiao should work with the Freestyle Libre Pro, but I have no experience with either of these devices.

1 Like

The libre pro was released before the us 10 day libre and is impossible to obtain in the u.s. kind of like looking for a glucowatch or Dexcom g4ā€¦its oldā€¦the us 14 day libre works with the miaomiao2 with the help of their out of process algorithm, but they have a tutorial on how to set it upā€¦it works well as long as your phone is near you, disappear from the phone, and you usually have to manually reconnect, but its not too bad

1 Like

Iā€™m using my blucon with libre sensor but itā€™s not libre pro. In my country pro version is not available but it works with all versions of libre sensors. Iā€™ve been using my blucon for a year and a half and quite happy. What we all miss in Libre sensor is alarm which blucon does. I can now sleep relaxed as it gives alarm when ever my glucose level goes out of range. I tried MiaoMiao1 and 2 both are doesnā€™t work with their app. We have use third party app. My first MM broke apart after 7 months of use due to over heat up during charging. This is not in case of Blucon, I donā€™t need to worry about charging the device, I can simply put the battery and itā€™s ready to use then. Best for travelling.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using it over 2.5 years without any issue. I just change my blucon battery every time I replace my libre sensor.

1 Like

At that time you can simply unpair the blucon from the bluetooth settings and forget the device ad pair it from their linkblucon app. Make sure while scanning the device you are resetting the Blucon and it ask you to enter the 6 digit passcode. without password it wonā€™t connect.

1 Like

You are correct, Iā€™ve seen their post on facebook saying the same thing. Their Blucon is now able to activate the libre pro sensors available in India. Blucon is best device I have seen to monitor sugar levels in better way. Iā€™ve noticed on various social medias and even comments on face book that many people have been using it over 3 years without any issue.

1 Like

I would like to correct you here. Blucon not only activates the Indian sensors it also activate the Libre 1 sensor which is available in most of the countries like UK, UAE, AUS etc. Many people are using there. Even I saw a post on Facebook that UK people successfully activated their libre 1 sensor.

1 Like