Freestyle Libre and Blucon as CGM

After more that one month nothing arrived!!!

I contact them several time but no replies from them

Ridiculous

2 Likes

What are you waiting on, the Blucon?

Yes the blucon nightrider

1 Like

@solocla, did the nightrider ever arrive?

Welcome to the site, btw!

I know long delivery to Germany.
Did you go a ordering confirmation?

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I was wondering how many times the Blucon was reusable for.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, has anybody had any problem with the night rider disconnecting? It happens several times within an hour and really negates the gcm purpose because it constantly sends notifications of “disconnected”

I am using NightRider with Ambrosia’s LinkBluCon app and FollowBluCon app for Caregiver since last week after the company released updated apps. This version 1.1.4 of the LinkBluCon app is very good, connectivity is rock solid, I am trying since Nov 27th and connection did not drop even a single time on my iPhone 7, iOS 12.1.
I calibrated as per the instructions on Fb post( Calibrate when glucose is not changing fast, before you eat anything in the morning or two hours after last food), my glucose since I last new version is within 10% of the my fingerprick value which is a lot better than Libre Reader. I am really impressed with the results and will recommend this system to everyone.

5 Likes

Today Ambrosia announced new NightRider BluCon can connect direct to Apple watch and no need to carry phone all the time, this is really interesting.
Here is video of the Apple watch and LinkBluCon app on youtube

3 Likes

Well that is quite interesting. These small manufacturers really are great at delivering innovative solutions that patients want. Hopefully Dexcom catches up soon.

Does the Blucon double the height of the Libre like it looks in the photos?

BluCon adds some height to the Libre. Since you wear the Libre behind your arm , attaching BluCon does not make any difference but value it adds to the system is priceless.

2 Likes

how about miaomiao smart reader ? i heared from my friend miaomiao reader is better .there are someone use miaomiao ?

the connection is stable or not ?

I wasted a lot of money on miaomiao smart readers, they are just useless. I always had issues with the bluetooth connectivity, battery and got rashes. Quality of the material they made MM is very poor while blucon is in much superior product. I read reviews on several forums and bloggers feedabck they all have very positive feedback about blucon. You are comparing fake jewellery with Tiffany.

2 Likes

Blucon connection is always good, when I go away from the phone and come back in the range it auto connects.

1 Like

I also tried Nightrider blucon with my FreeStyle Libre sensor which worked absolutely well and I am quite happy. I can now share my readings with my love ones and with my endocrinologist. Recent updates says that Ambrosia now have launched a device which connect directly with Apple watch. I tried with my watch, initial it didn’t work but when I contacted them, they guided me step by step procedure and since then I am getting reading on my watch.

2 Likes

My friends brought miaomiao for me . and miaomiao2 works very well .What’s more ,my friends also can get my data .I ove it .

------------------ Original ------------------

Hey @lydiaji, did you use the 10 day or 14 day sensors? Are you located in the US?

I purchased the miaomiao2 and it mostly works with the 14 day us sensors and xdrip, however, the android wear watches are not supported yet. Their technical support told me to Google the set up, very offended,and their tomato watch app should work soon…I told them without the android wear watch compatibility, they should advertise it kind of works with a modified version of xdrip that does not support android wear…of course this only affects the us 14 day sensors…hopefully they will fix it soon

1 Like

US-14 day libre with miaomiao2 ,work well.

1 Like