[FIRSTS] - Meeting with other T1D families today

lol. I’m a fast typist, but not that fast. Copy/paste from the app store.

Okay.

I called it Sugarmate somewhere… but I don’t think it had to do with my contacts. I think I listed it as that for the follower…

It’s one step forward, three side, 6 back for me with technology. You just gave me 3 weeks’ wirth of a job to do. Maybe I’ll just hand it over to my mom and suffer the consequences later… tonight. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

The instruction said to add the phone number: 815-507-8427
Click on Ringtone field and select ‘Emergency Bypass’
And name the contact ‘Sugar Mate’

1 Like

Quite a good sized group today! We’re on the right…bald guy with gotee is me, wife to my left (as you’re looking at the image) and Liam with the red shirt (and he’s looking at his new friend, Maddie.) :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Didn’t see that… but it has to be in the settings somewhere, right?? I’ll stop being lazy and go look…

After the app was installed…it was part of the walk through setup process - at least on my phone.

1 Like

It could’ve been on mine, too. :smiley:

Looking now…

1 Like

So I’ve identified the problem… it was off. :smiley:

I now have Sugarmate in my contacts, emergency bypass stuff on, and it even has a name so I won’t pick up and cuss at it because I think it’s junk call. :smiley:

Thank you for the help! Now I’ll let it call me a few times to see if I like it and will reconsider not letting my mom in…

1 Like

I chose the “Alert” ring tone and message tone because they’re the most annoying and the most likely to wake me up. lol

1 Like

Did I have options on that?

You can set those things in the phone contacts area. Just edit the contact and you can select the ring tone and message tone.

1 Like

On the top of tomorrow’s To Do list…