FDA: "technically" legal to resell test strips

i buy my strips on Amazon. i buy tons for my Contour meter (600 at a time). i have never had a problem and they get shipped immediately, and they are super cheap ta boot :sunny:

That’s where I generally buy Contour Next strips. Just bought them on eBay once because it was the same seller and priced less.

Which Contour Next strips do you buy, and which meter(s) do they line up with? I am done navigating the insurance for this, I am just going to buy the damn strips and be done with it.

@Chris Just search “contour next strips” on Amazon and look for the lowest price. 300 strips should be ~ $62.00. ( ~.20/ strip) They work with all Contour Next line of meters with the Contour Next One getting the best reviews.

I have good insurance but they don’t cover nearly enough strips for me so I buy them out of pocket online.

1 Like

Chris,
Do me a favor. Don’t saddle the kid with a big grandma meter:

Young active people with good eyesight need to get this one:

Contour Next One is the meter to get!

Any Contour Next strips will work with it.

2 Likes

doc, can you send me the link, b/c i buy 600 strips on line from Amazon and i pay a lot more than that.
thanks, Daisy Mae

Found these: Amazon - 300 test strips @ $60

Includes free shipping.

I see only 1 left atm, though. Better grab it!

thanks. which site do you go to on Amazon? or do you just scroll down until you find the cheapest one?

edit to my last question: just asked my husband and he said that that is exactly what we pay:
$ 120 for 600 strips.

oops, my bad :blush:

1 Like

DHS Med has them for $60/300 right now. That’s a good deal. The price is variable but the most I’ve paid on Amazon is about $64/300.

1 Like

doc, please refer to my edit. i asked my husband and he said that we pay exactly the same as you do.

so, thanks for the info; despite the fact that i didnt need it :blush:

I promise to get him the sexy ONE meter. We currently have the “Grandma” version and he will be happy with the smaller one.

1 Like

I just search for “contour next strip” and then look through the offers for the best price.