Dexcom G7 Information

This site works well for me, too. I rotated to my abdomen for a change and just find it’s less accurate. Regarding adhesive removal, I find mineral oil works pretty well. This product was recommended over at TCOYD (though I haven’t tried it myself).

2 Likes

I haven’t used my legs for a g6 yet, but I have used them for my Omnipods. They work great there, but I knock them off easily. I also sleep on my side and if not placed exactly right can end up uncomfortable to sleep on. But I do like the area, just logistically for me it hasn’t worked well to use.

1 Like

I use the Dexcom G6 with xDrip. I also use my Sony SWR50 as a standalone collector from the G6 transmitter. Hopefully this new G7 will also work with xDrip+, the Wear OS and an Android smartphone. I have used this system for both the G5 and G6 and have been very satisfied. I have also discovered very recently that the watch has the ability to determine if the Dexcom transmitter battery is getting bad before the 90-day period. For some technical reason occasionally when the G6 transmitter gets bad before 90 days the watch battery does not last it’s normal 18 hours for a charge. With a bad transmitter it drops to about 12 hours. Changing the transmitter fixes the problem.

1 Like