Android t:connect mobile app keeps getting a bluetooth error

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 and just recently updated the t:connect mobile app as my phone is now supported for remote bolus. I’m now getting a Bluetooth Error that requires that I unpair and pair the pump. Its happening about once a day.

The unpair / pair process is a P.I.T.A. because of the long code that needs to be entered.

I’m 90% sure it is this latest app version. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Have you brought this up to their Tech Support? wondering what they told you

1 Like

Yes, I’ve called their tech support on the second, third, and fourth time it happened. Today they finally acknowledged it is a known issue and will call me or email me when they have a solution.

1 Like

If no one else has a solution, would very much appreciate you posting the solution that is eventually provided to you.

I posted before today’s “leave your number and we’ll keep your place in line and call you” callback happened so I was looking to see if I was the only one with this issue. Now that they have acknowledged that it is a “known issue” (or I’ve bugged them enough that they are blowing me off), I have to trust that they will find the problem and fix it. Most likely with a new revision of the Android app. Judging from the speed with which they added the S22 to the remote bolus list, I’m guessing at least three months for a fix.

Tandem finally fixed this problem.

2 Likes

@bsmorgan that was a speedy fix! Thanks for keeping us updated :grinning:

Your definition of “speedy” and mine are completely different :crazy_face:

1 Like