Amazon Pharmacy

Way too much. Better deals out there for decent strips.

2 Likes

sorry. addicted to my Contour Next Strips. Best meter I have ever had. EVER!!!

4 Likes

You can buy them cheaper than the ebay price from Walmart.com

4 Likes

I paid something in that range last time I bought…from WM. Test strips are really the only thing I have never gotten satisfactory coverage from my insurance…they are still pushing the One Touch strips with a co pay higher than my cash price for CN strips. Now I switched to G6 and don’t use nearly as many strips.

Anyway I would like to see Amazon start carrying the CN strips, hopefully at a low price. If they truly want to capture a lot of cash paying customers. The wizard behind the curtain must have some reason why they are not doing it. Probably the cash paying customers are not where the profit is for their new venture.

1 Like

I have double coverage so rx’s don’t cost me anything if I jump through hoops and submit to my secondary manually… but For many years I bought true result strips out of pocket instead of messing with insurance, they’ve since become true metrix which are also fine.

$40/ 300 on amazon. If not for dual coverage I’d definitely still be buying them.

2 Likes

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!! OMG. I am thrilled :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ascensia-Bayer-Contour-NEXT-300-Test-Strips-For-GLucose-Care/648750390

5 Likes

I just put in my order for 600 strips. SO GRATEFUL MICHEL!!! (first time in over a year that I could find 600 strips for under $200.OMG WOW)

thank you thank you thank you :heart:

8 Likes

So glad you found good use for it!

3 Likes

I wanted to post this tid-bit of info 'cause I found it rather pertinent for myself:

Whenever I have ordered D supplies from either Amazon or Ebay, I receive the order about 10 minutes after placing it :rofl: (Kinda like Chises food deliveries. ASAP)

However, with my Walmart order for test strips, it took 9 days to receive them. Just wanted to put that out there for anyone who finds themselves in an emergency situation and doesn’t want to pay Pharmacy prices in a pinch.

hope this info helps someone.

6 Likes

I did the same as @daisymae. Thanks @Michel!!

2 Likes

@daisymae I wonder if the vendor is on the West Coast? Mine arrived 2 days after ordering.

3 Likes

Thats’ entirely possible. But Amazon and Ebay come from all over the place (so many different vendors) and they never fail to arrive 5 minutes after you press the “confirm order” button on the computer.

3 Likes

Wow, that is amazing!! I’ve never experienced such fast delivery. Usually takes several days!

3 Likes

@daisymae, do you mean the email for the sale or the parts? I guess this is the advantage of living in NY!

2 Likes

I mean the products themselves arrive so quickly, it’s hard to believe that its even possible. I place my order, and within less than 24 hours, they arrive!! (But I doubt that this has anything to do with living in NYC, but here I could be wrong.)Amazing, isn’t it!!

Does this answer your question?

2 Likes

It has everything to do with living in NYC. Amazon piloted the faster enhanced delivery starting in NYC in 2015. It has rolled out to other cities since then, but NYC is their test bed.

4 Likes

Yay. loving it!

1 Like

That fast delivery is a real luxury…here in Seattle area suburbs there are some products offered as same day or overnight delivery. I have not cracked the code yet to figure out if any D supplies would qualify for that. Seems like A Pharmacy will need to offer same day delivery to compete.

2 Likes

Ooh, I have this horribly inappropriate image of Jeff Bezos walking, in a studly, sort of Sean Connery, fashion up my driveway (3mph, takes about 5 minutes) and presenting me with my latest purchase.

Cool

2 Likes