A day in the life

Our first video of changing out our sons CGM and POD

3 Likes

Harold, I had tears in my eyes. I can’t even find the words.

1 Like

@ClaudnDaye Harold, I am sitting here in utter amazement at what you do on a daily basis. You have my utmost respect and my vote for father of the year! I pray every day that there will be a cure soon that will make yours and your family’s lives a bit easier.

2 Likes

Wow Harold, that is quite a process. You guys are clearly amazing parents for Liam. This disease just makes me so mad/sad at times. Hang in there.

2 Likes

I plan on making one of these every year…on, or around his diaversary. It’ll be cool for us all to watch him grow during this process (I think so anyway!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are anything like us, you will succeed until Liam is about 7 or 8, then if you have more children your life will be so chaotic that you will forget, and feel bad, and march on.

I have 6 children…used to multi-tasking. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Then you are a million times more organized than me. Two kids, and you would think I had 5. 6 is definately over the top though. :wink:

Still not done…I know, gluttons for punishment. I have a 22 year old daughter from my previous marriage, but my wife and I have only 5 sons. She still wants a girl. It’s almost silly at this point to try again, but I want to give her a girl if possible…definitely only one more attempt. The running joke is that my X-Wife took my only X chromosome.

I have 9 siblings, she has 7 so we always knew we wanted a big family. As long as we love them and can financially provide for them, I say the more the merrier!

But seriously…one more is it (even she’s sure of this.)

2 Likes

Then I won’t tell you about the physicians we know in Philadelphia with 7 girls…

2 Likes

I had misunderstood you the first time I read this.

After reading the rest of the thread, I now understand that you are planning to make another one of these Liams every year :wink:

lol. No, you read it correctly the first time! I plan on making one of THESE VIDEOS every year. Gonna use my Admin powers and delete your post before my wife reads it. lol

2 Likes

I know :wink:

2 Likes