Unlimited photos

Still waiting for an answer to Sam’s question, @Eric

2 Likes

Beautiful pictures, Eric…And sounds like sounds like beautiful memories!:two_hearts::two_hearts:

and the stunt??

3 Likes

Yeah, I still have the old Beast. Except now she has nitrous and a cage.

5 Likes

Yeah, I will have to write it up when I have a few moments.

But there are no pictures. Because back then we didn’t post everything we did on FB. We did all we could to keep from having any evidence for stuff we did…

5 Likes

Give us a hint.

That car is sweet. Looks like you have some cool toys

2 Likes

Good point.

On a related note, my 8 year old routinely tells me, “Don’t post this on Facebook, Mom. I don’t want it to go viral.”

7 Likes

Very nice pics @Eric!! Ditto to what everyone else asked… so curious about the senior stunt.

2 Likes

I have a pretty good senior stunt story from the maritime academy… involves a pigs head. I won’t steal Eric’s thunder till he’s done though.

3 Likes

Ha, isn’t life funny! While at my nephews wedding this weekend I repeated this same phrase several times to my 24 year old daughter.

8 Likes

How are we doing on @Eric’s stunt story? Did I miss it??

A pig’s head? Really?

1 Like

As we all eagerly wait for the tales of the senior stunt and the pig’s head…

2 Likes

… and more pictures of the Datsun. This is a photo thread after all…

2 Likes

Can’t get a good profile pic right now, my wife’s car is in the way.

Here is the big brother (Vintage - 1973):

9 Likes

Wow! I don’t think I’ve seen flip switches like the ones pictured in such as long time, maybe 2 decades…like rotary dial phones.

2 Likes

They have been in there for over 2 decades…
:grinning:

1 Like

I guess those switches are an anti theft device seeing as none of them are labelled. My label crazy wife is not impressed.

4 Likes

They are all functional - ignition timing ( I can adjust for bad fuel or hot temperatures), lights, windshield wipers, nitrous, starting, etc.

Since I know what they all do, and there isn’t really a need for the man on the street to know, labeling them seemed silly.

3 Likes

I’m really starting to think we could be friends…

2 Likes

Did you read my recipe?!? No sugar my friend! And a limited amount of jam! :rofl: :honey_pot:

Also I loved the photographs! Certainly looks unlimited to me!!! What a fun childhood. Your parents knew how to have a good time!

2 Likes

Oh no! Now I will have to look for it, and spend all of our money on more jam.

I generally jam it in there when the oven is in the preheating phase, because then it gets done at the same time as the pancake. But, I think you would be correct to say that putting in a cold oven might be better.

Someone recently told me that when an oven preheats it can get up to a very high temperature and wind up burning things during the preheat cycle. But I was thinking that might be better for bacon somehow. Now after rereading the bacon parts of this thread maybe I’m wrong?

1 Like