Treating a low on the road - what do you do?

Is it terrible that I keep sugar packets (nabbed from Dunks, of course) in my pockets at all times?

1 Like

It is absolutely terrible. Honestly, you should avoid sugar (we all know it is bad for you) and carry the oldest possible glucagon syringe kit and administer that every time you are low. In case you can’t detect sarcasm, I don’t believe any of what I am writing above. /s

3 Likes

Wait, that was sarcasm???

If I need to class it up, I opt for pixy sticks. Although those are only 1g each.

1 Like

LOL me, too!!

1 Like

I wasn’t sure whether you were providing advice or being snarky. It’s hard for sarcasm to have its intended effect on bulletin boards. The /s helps though.

@Mariethm - thanks for the suggestion. I hadn’t thought about that. My only concern is that the sugar packs are not too durable and then you get sugar crystals all over the place when they break. But it’s simple, widely available, and effective (I think…).

1 Like

I can’t be good every day, so I do add the /s to help when I feel the need to be bad. I do agree with sugar packets disintegrating being quite annoying. Can’t beat the price of the sugar packets though.

2 Likes