That time of year again

I’ve shared these before, but it’s that time again…

It’s that time of year where pumpkin spice becomes the dominate flavoring for everything. And the Hallmark channel has already started their Christmas countdown.

Everybody is getting into the act. NovoLog has already released their seasonal insulin flavor.

And soon Humalog will get into the act too.

It’s a great time of year. Enjoy, everybody!

14 Likes

Not completely related to your “it’s that time of year” theme… but still funny, no?

image https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-4787b1a4d1e248d960e012e00496d5a6

6 Likes

I was looking for a place to put a funny Christmas pic… and just came across my last pic… placed, interestingly, in the holiday thread. :thinking: But it did make me laugh all over again. :grin:

Anyway, this one has a little bit more of a holiday feel to it. :grin:

9 Likes

Wow @Nickyghaleb, and I thought I was cruel. That takes it to the next level and then some!

I can just imagine the kids face :scream_cat:

I just wish mine were a little younger…

2 Likes

After posting it, I did wonder whether or not others would find the humor in it. Myself, I’ve been laughing about it since yesterday. :rofl::rofl:

I have 3 sons, and they work me like you wouldn’t believe. I make threats all day long, but they know I’m not good for any of them. :grin: Those are my babies, now and forever.

7 Likes

Oh heck yeah! That’s hilarious! (Whether you actually do it - and for what crime they might commit - may be a different story.)

4 Likes