Stash is growing

Impressive! You’re very well prepared. My stash wouldn’t even last half a year.

Wow. Much more organized than me. I think my supplies would last a couple of months, but they are not organized at all.

My only real reason for doing any of this is that, if I can help it, I am trying to make sure I use the supplies in the correct order so that I don’t end up with a box of something that’s 10 years old. First in, first out.

2 Likes

I haven’t even gone through an entire box of 100 lancets in the past 40 years or so, so I expect you’re safe with 2900 lancets.

Like a few others, my stash would likely keep me going for about a month. I figure that in a major city, if I can’t get my hands on more supplies within a month, things would be pretty ugly and I probably wouldn’t want to survive anyway.

2 Likes

At some point, I’ll probably end up donating some of these things to people who need them because, in the case of the lancets, we use one every…3 weeks or so? lol. We don’t change them out hardly ever. When he starts complaining that it hurts, I change them out; otherwise, we re-use one forever. So, if I don’t find something to do with the supplies I don’t use much of, they’ll take over the house eventually.

1 Like

We have done that when we’ve moved from state to state or have products we don’t need anymore. And we’ve had stuff we needed passed along to us, which is always rad. :slight_smile:

I wish there was a more local way to be connected to T1D folks! Come to think of it there’s probably a Facebook group. But I don’t use FB so I don’t know. :smile:

2 Likes