Skin Grip patches for CGM sensors

The wife of one of my golf buddies is the office manager at an endo office (not mine) and she recommended I get these to cover up my (then) Libre2. (I’ve since moved on to Libre3, but they still fit.) I don’t really get the purpose, although I suppose they look a little nicer than the naked sensor. Anyone use them? Good, bad, indifferent? They seem to work as intended and don’t cost much, but I don’t have a problem with adhesion, and I can’t imagine what other problem they solve - or are they strictly cosmetic? Maybe be I’ll try one with my Libre3 and see if it prolongs the useful life beyond 11 or 12 days. Thanks, Neil

Moderators - if this is the wrong spot for this thread, my apologies. Please relocate.

1 Like

When I had insurance that covered the cost for (then) Liebre2, I found a similar product very useful as I would occasionally bump my sensor lose from my arm on a doorway. I no longer have access because my use of long acting insulin (Lantus/Tujeo) does NOT meet Medicare parameters and the system is too expensive for someone on retirement income.

1 Like

You may find this helpful, don’t know if it applies to you.

1 Like

Many thanks!

1 Like