Net neutrality

Got it. I missed that.
lol

1 Like

If everyoneā€™s dead, can Europe now colonize the US again?

I think you already have.

Yes, I escaped with my sanity about six years ago. I could tell you storiesā€¦

No thanks, the heat would kill me. Iā€™d like a state with a cooler climate, not too cold, I wouldnā€™t like to freeze to death either. Any red states to offer? 8 years of Obama must have taken their toll as well

Well, itā€™s about time. We still need to build New Amsterdam. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Because we donā€™t like Colorado beetles

And they picked a couple dandies

1 Like

Oneā€™s about ready to croak, and the other has delusions about being President.

It is actually impossible (not improbable, but impossible) for a Republican to win a statewide election in Kalifornia. Itā€™s even impossible for one to be on the final ballot.

They have an election law now that us an ā€œall comersā€ primary, where the top two vote getters in the primary go into the final election, regardless of party affiliation. This has always resulted in two democrats in the final election. Talk about disenfranchisement.

There is not a single statewide office held by a Republican in Kalifornia, and the state legislature in both houses is a veto and filibuster proof (greater than 67%) majority in favor ofā€¦the democrats.

Strange that they have so many fiscal and social problems.

Arnold did it years before Trump fired him from the Apprentice. He just couldnā€™t hack it in the big leagues.

That was a long time ago under far different circumstances. And Arnold was hardly a republican.

Grey Davis had just been recalled for getting us into a long term energy deal at twice the going rate. It turned into a race between Arnold and Tom McClintock, a fairly social liberal but a no nonsense economics wiz. If McClintock would have won Kalifornia would be fiscally solvent now. It was a truly pathetic election. Arnold was a joke from the get go.

I remember it the sameā€¦ I was a student there at the time. My CSU degree proudly sports the Arnoldā€™s signature

1 Like

Moonbeam signed my original dental license, from his first go around. Just missed having RR do it. Now that would be something worth saving.

I would bet Arnold had ā€œaffiliationsā€ with several families, if you know what I mean.
Iā€™m sure Maria had a hot line to Hillary Clinton.