My new CVS game

Anyone else have to go to CVS on occasion? It’s a mundane task, so I started a fun game.

They always ask, “Would you like your receipt?

So I began responding with fun answers. Each one has to be different.

• “Yes, I can wear it as a scarf!”

• “I was going to wallpaper the den this weekend, so yes, that will help me get it covered.”

• “I drove the SUV today, so I should be able to get it in there.”

See what you can come up with! :grinning:

6 Likes

I was there today, most of my RX are there and is very convenient to go through drive by pick up. They never ask, but always have receipt stapled to bag, just in case on those windy days!!!

3 Likes

If your car window is down, that receipt can be a streamer all the way back to your house!

3 Likes

In a related story…
:joy:

6 Likes

I always get the receipt because of the coupons. Sometimes there is a random $1.00 off of next purchase. I also use their Carepass program. You pay $5.00 a month and get $10.00 off of anything. So they are giving you $5.00 a month. Also, you get free shipping for Rx and other stuff.

4 Likes

Guys, I hate to even mention it, but I think that Target may be getting into the game. My receipt yesterday was as long as my arm. And our cute cashier doodled a Pokemon character on the top of it to impress (?) my teenage daughter, who was thoroughly cringed! (I thought it was sweet)

4 Likes

We should have a receipt contest! :joy:

1 Like