Looking for someone in the UK

I guess my title says it all, I am looking for someone who lives in the UK. Just looking for info. Can’t explane in this setting. Thank you.

1 Like

Try logging on to the naim audio forum. They’re all from the UK (well, mostly), and (also mostly) pretty nice guys. There are many threads that have nothing to do with audio, so whatever your question might be, it won’t be out of bounds (although I don’t guarantee that it’s a ‘safe place’, like FUD).

1 Like

Thanks, I do have question for them though, but my question concerns medical services. Have contacted NHS England, hopefully they will get back. But still looking.

2 Likes

Maybe this group can help?

https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/

2 Likes

Hi. I’m in the UK, diabetes clinic at Barts London is my main diabetes care plus local GP. Might be able to help…

2 Likes

@Charogle Thank you, I wasn’t looking for Diabeties help, but Mental Health Resources, I am a online Mental Health/Suicide Intervention Volunteer, Was working, am working with someone in Essex, contacted NHS UK and obtained the resources for them.

1 Like

Yes, I understand we stood it was about Mental health issues. I thought those could be related to having diabetes. If so, Bart’s does have dedicated Mental health support for diabetics.

3 Likes