Insulin from Canada: PharmacyChecker

I found this site today. I was comparing prices on insulin. There are so many ways to get insulin cheaper from Canada. Like 1/4 of the cost!!!

But sometimes they don’t ship insulin because the cost of keeping it cold is expensive.

This site will give you the name of reputable pharmacies that ship a particular medicine you are looking for. Just put in the name of the insulin and it will give you the names of the online pharmacies.
https://www.pharmacychecker.com/

And it gives you names of places that are not scams - pharmacychecker has already done the background check for you, which is nice.

On a related note, I found this reference interesting. It is illegal to buy it, but it is not illegal for them to sell it and ship it.
true-or-false-you-can-buy-insulin-from-canada

My thoughts on it being illegal to buy cheaper insulin? I think people here know exactly how I feel about that.

@ClaudnDaye
Harold, do we have a “F.D.A, you can KMA” emoji?
(Maybe not only the FDA, maybe big pharma or who knows who else. Point is, I don’t care, I will never back down from a) staying alive, and b) doing it as cheaply as I can.)

1 Like

Interesting that they have a note on their pharmacy sites:

“**U.S. government officials have stated that individuals who order non-controlled prescription drugs from Canada or other foreign sources (up to a three-month supply) for their own use are not being pursued or prosecuted - although it is technically not legal for individuals to import most prescription drugs. The U.S FDA regulates the safety and efficacy of medications sold in U.S. pharmacies. Medications dispensed from outside the U.S. are regulated for safety and efficacy by pharmaceutical/pharmacy regulatory authorities in other countries. Read how regulations may differ by country.”

1 Like