Ideal BG range?

I wonder if chaos theory would not be the right mathematical approach :slight_smile:

Haha that’s not too far out of the realm of possibility.

Probably the most useful thing to do is to compare data and analyze on a specific time scale only if settings have been constant. So for instance, if you make a basal change, only analyze data from that point onwards. 90 days is useless mainly because it encompasses a lot of changes for us. But my guess is 2 weeks is about right not necessarily because Samson’s body changes on that scale, but because that may be about how long it is between setting tweaks on his pump.

4 Likes

Ha!!! All the endos are going to be saying this soon!

4 Likes

Well at least the endo knows about the forums, chat rooms. Mine has no clue they exist.

I told my endo about the Sugar surfing website and book. Since it is by a T1D endo, thought it would be worthy of his time. Next visit, asked what he thought, and he said he never checked into it.

1 Like

Just let him know that every time you finish your Pac-Man game, you plug your landline into your modem, dial into your AOL account, and go to the “chat rooms”!

6 Likes

It always amazes me that so many endos haven’t read the book, or sometimes don’t even understand the technique.