Howdy - Good to be here

The invitation process was nice and easy. This looks good considering we got access within the last day.

Totally agree. Easy invitation.

:slight_smile: emojis work too :wink:

:slight_smile:
I still need these 20 chars to post…

hello.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20…
ok, now I can post…

Looking to ban you any minute now.

2 Likes

Ban him!, Ban him! he he

4 Likes

Every time I see your post I laugh:-)

1 Like

Already feeling the love and warmth I had become accustomed too…

:smiley:

2 Likes

My name is Eddie, and I am an insulin addict…

I use it every day. I can’t even remember the last time I didn’t use it. Over the past few months I have used Humalog, NovoLog, Apidra, Afrezza, Lantus, NPH, Tresiba.

I pump it. I inject it - sometimes 10 times a day. I inject it subcutaneously, intramuscularly, sometimes even intravenously. Recently I even tried snorting it. I blame a fellow addict named Sam who showed me that trick.

I don’t even try to hide it anymore. My wife knows I am an addict. My family knows. Even my boss knows. I don’t even care. I do it all the time and I don’t even care who knows.

I tried to get help on another site, but they kicked me out. I am hoping to get help here.

My name is Eddie, and I am an insulin addict…

7 Likes

Well, the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem, and opening up about it…

Welcome home, @Eric. :smiley:

3 Likes

You guys are losing it :slight_smile:

This is not my real picture

Thank god!

I’m confused…this isn’t the Sam I remember from TuD…wait, is this some kind of spoof?

Yes it is just humor I’ll switch to a reasonable picture as soon as everyone has had time to get a chuckle

2 Likes

Hi, Sam! So glad to “see” you again! Kimmon (otherwise known ast CatLady06)

1 Like

Glad to see everyone! I’m traveling and my phone is breaking on me (the dreaded iPhone 6 Plus “touch disease” so I’m pretty limited unless I can get it fixed. But I’m glad we’re here to get it all figured out together how to make this work!

Happy to be here. The site is easy to use.

And yes, I, too am an insulin addict. My gateway drug was Lantus, once daily. Then I moved onto the harder stuff, Novolog, Apidra, Levemir, and Tresiba. I, too, don’t try to hide it anymore.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I tested the change username feature and it worked easily.

3 Likes