I received my first A1C since starting Control IQ. It came in at 5.7 which is within my range of A1C’s for the past few years. So I’m happy to see that.
- I run in sleep mode all day.
- The best thing is more stable overnight BS’s which makes upgrading to Control IQ absolutely worth it.
- The 110 target doesn’t seem to be impacting my A1C.
- My % of lows have been reduced.
- Still work to be done on my part. I would like to see my % of highs reduced.
- I think I spend less time micro managing my BS. If it is within reason, I let the pump do its thing and get me to the target.
90 Dexcom numbers.