Dogs of PWDs and their pictures :-)

Omg, I adore corgis! Luna is beautiful!

2 Likes

Here is one of our last dog in her prime.

6 Likes

What a friendly looking girl! She makes you want to grab a fold of skin and rub :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you would have rubbed on her ears, she would sit on your lap for hours. The problem is that she was a 60lb clumber spaniel. So it wasnā€™t always as wanted as some of the lap dogs out there.

3 Likes

Kimber Rose with a haircut

I love that this dog doesnā€™t shed, at allā€¦ literally zero

6 Likes

She looks super cute! And pretty good size!

Sheā€™s only about 40 lbs, tall and long legs but super skinny. Still has a little room to grow

2 Likes

He drooled by the gallon, shed like crazy, and ate like a horse. But what a great dog!!

cordell

6 Likes

My god, his tongue is a mile long! But what a great looking dog!

I was in the hospital parking lot yesterday (taking a friend to an appointment) and we spotted this pup! What a cutie! He/she was patiently waiting for their human and not bothered by us saying hello. Totally thought of you @docslotnick!

The best part was when I ran back to the car for some paperwork, the dog had itā€™s head stuck out the rear truck window checking to see if these two adorable little old ladies were his owner. The head took up the entire rear window.

4 Likes

@TravelingOn That is one handsome cuss. And well behaved to boot. Somebody got very lucky.

2 Likes

I thought that! I thought they were lucky! I was too afraid to get any closer (having had a few near misses while walking with peopleā€™s dogs, Iā€™m a heck of a lot more hesitant now) but he or she looked like a sweet dog just waiting to spot their person. :smile:

Our dog Maple hides under the driverā€™s seat and steering wheel when we are not in the car. Sheā€™s never had a bad day, but sheā€™s terrified of most things and people. But thatā€™s okay because no one knows sheā€™s in there. :wink:

2 Likes