Dexcom Share / Follow - Issue

Loop itself seems to be running green full closed loop, but I see no data at all for 12/1 or 12/2 neither in dexcom clarity nor in tidepool? Weird. Anyone else getting data in either?

1 Like

@bpollina - I am seeing reasonable data in Clarity. Data upload (for us) is auto via Dexcom G6 Mobile App on iPhone. Right now I am seeing continuous data in Clarity up until today, Dec 2nd within 8 hrs of current time.

I am not sure but I think Clarity typically runs within 3 hrs of current time?

So perhaps Clarity is still populating and has not caught up yet?

But it does sound like you are missing far more data than we are in Clarity.

What is the manner of your data upload into Clarity?

1 Like

Before I realized the outage I read somewhere to unininstall/reinstall the G6 app on the iphone and when I did, it wouldn’t load because it wouldn’t let me log in. I believe it was today that it finally let me log in.

Somewhere else I also read to NOT use clarity in the loop app itself so it pulls locally and to use Clarity in the G6 app itself so it goes upstream to nightscout and tidepool via share.

I seem to be getting data in nightscout, Xdrip via share follower and my Android watch.

But I’m not getting anything in Tidepool nor Dexcom Clarity on 12/1 nor 12/2. Any ideas where I can check? The only thing I changed in the loop app itself was to remove dexcom share and put it only on the G6 app itself. The G6 app says its connected and sending data but still gives that wonky may not be available message.

1 Like

Clarity is now within 5 hrs of current data. It is catching up.

Finally starting to see some data. My G6 sensor is on day like 7 or so and wonky, so may need to change it out. Lots of gaps, spikes where there shouldn’t be, etc.

If you saw Xdrip+ like this, would you change it and when?

https://bradsxdrip.herokuapp.com/

I was able to log back in at 6am this morning to my G6 app. I put in a new sensor since my daughter was due for a new one and it asked me to calibrate 2 times initially before it would work. Then 12 hours later, it is asking me to calibrate again. Wonder if this is a new update to have users calibrate ever 12 hours? The G5 used to do this, but the G6 never would ask me to calibrate.

@Nreid77 - It seems to be running in manual calibration Mode.

Thanks Thomas. I had no idea it did that if a code wasn’t entered. That’s what must of happend.

@bpollina If you’re using xDrip+ to upload to tidepool, and xDrip+ gets it’s data from Share, then it would not have anything to upload during the server outage.

1 Like

Understood. Seems to be back up so I’m glad. That outage was way, way too long. They need redundancy.

1 Like