Combined strip and lancing DEVICE

As always it isn’t completely clear because there wasn’t a definitive study done, but there were reports from a number of European countries about deaths from the medication.

In Britain they observationally linked the oral version of the drug with some deaths where it was being sold over the counter as an anti nausea drug, the IV form has been linked to increased heart arrhythmias. Some reports say it is safe in the low-dose oral form if you don’t have structural heart disease…

So it is a mixed bag of info.

As always caveat emptor.

1 Like

that is exactly one of the reasons that i take it. before taking it, i wasnt able to eat at all. and, as well, i got bacterial infections in my stomach. since i have been taking it, i have had no problems with digestion, except the occational flare-up; that being said, i am glad that i have accessability to it, even if it cost more $$$.

1 Like

On something like that, it may occasionally be useful to try a short period of time without it, just to make sure you still need it.

1 Like

been there, done that. off of it, w/in a week’s time, i find myself sick again. when i go back on it, w/in 2 days, i am back in the ballpark and in the game again :sunny:

2 Likes

Good, at least you are smart in analyzing it and not just blindly taking it.
:+1:

2 Likes

remember me? I’m DM, Super Hero. :wink:

3 Likes