Bummed Out

I have a great idea! Maybe instead of shots of insulin we could invent a device that trickles insulin in continuously to a persons body through a catheter and when we tell it to it squirts in exactly how much we tell it to in addition to the xonstant trickle. We could sell many of these for billions and billions of dollars!

I have done insulin drops in my eye. Supposedly it only absorbs well if the PH of the insulin is higher than it normally is. At normal PH, the absorption is minimal. I never got anything out of it that way. :frowning:

Well from another thread I learned that suppoistory glucose is a thing soā€¦ nahhhhā€¦

1 Like

A crowded restaurantā€¦the waitress brings everyoneā€™s food to the tableā€¦

Hang on a minute everyone! I gotta take my insulinā€¦
:astonished:

5 Likes

Is there anything you havenā€™t done with insulin?

1 Like

Iā€™ve still got time.

1 Like

We should make an insulin syringe blow-dart gun for Cinco De FUD

3 Likes

But then weā€™d have to make sure @Eric wasnā€™t running around and shooting himself with it so he could eat all the chocolate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::chocolate_bar: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Weā€™d have someone assigned to tail him with it.

2 Likes

ā€œNot itā€, I call ā€œnot itā€.

Just kidding Eric, I would tail you just for the fun of it (and it would surely be fun).

1 Like

This is why I didnā€™t want Afreeza, I had asthma as a child.

Do you know if it has resulted in any decrease in lung capacity? You may have recovered all of it. A pulmonary test would find that out for you.