1st 100% TIR!

My 1st time getting 100% time in range (60-140) over 24 hours !! :crazy_face::partying_face:

32 Likes

That’s why I don’t check that screen. Mine never says 100%.:grin:

Congratulations, lady. :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I believe this makes you a Baller and a Shot Caller. Officially.

9 Likes

We’ve got a group… of ballers and shot callers. Small group of just @T1Allison and me. And now you.

Wait… was that a requirement? The 100%?? Because the group then is just the two of you. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Pssshhhtt…if we have to have 100% then it’s just @LarissaW!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Way to go @LarissaW. Its so great to have these types of days!

3 Likes

Gratz!

3 Likes

Do you let Samson hang out at 60 if he can? We try to stay between 70 and 180 but preferably below 150.

2 Likes

That’s great! I think I’ve done that once or twice in the past few decades. :slight_smile:
I had a 95% in-range day the other day. Those days always feel so great.

3 Likes

nope. Our range is 80 to 140 (on paper). We will let him hang out in the 150s and 160s but I get antsy if I see him in the 180s. And we treat anything below 80 unless it’s like 79 + 0…

2 Likes

I guess my logic is that I, personally, have never come up with a sub 80 Bg on finger stick and not felt shaky and hypoglycemic. My older son is pretty much never over 100 but also never under 85 as far as I can tell, from the few times we’ve tested him. So I suspect little kids run a little higher on the lower end – and also a little lower on the higher end, so to speak.

4 Likes

I’m trying to hang with @LarissaW as much as I can…

14 Likes

Amazing, such a great track!!!

2 Likes

Look at that flatline !!!

2 Likes

@T1Allison great job!

2 Likes

Great job. It is funny how competitive we are with ourselves. And it is a good thing since it forces us to get better and better with our management.
I am running my own private competition and was on a pretty good run until I hit a dehydration issue. I have the TiR set between 70-150.
And I just want to add the disclaimer that I do not think that anyone should compare themselves to any other. We are all different and some results might be unachievable for some. It is always of what you can do for yourself and not what someone else can do.

9 Likes

@John, I so agree with your disclaimer! It is the ultimate self-challenge though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great job though reaching your TiR!!! Glad you figured out your sudden insulin increase. I tried your method of increasing my fluid increase w/ Pelegrino, too!:slight_smile: Alas, it doesn’t seem to be my problem though.

1 Like

All BG values in mmol/L. Low/high range set to 3.4 / 7.0 (61 / 126 mg/dl)

4 Likes

@jim_yyc - what App is that?

1 Like