Unlimited photos

A post was split to a new topic: Purchasing Insulin OTC in Switzerland

Bluejay watch on my wrist. Roll of glucose tabs in my pocket.

Four touring laps later around the National Corvette Museum track (23 turns, several of them blind…we weren’t supposed to go over 100mph but I might have gone 107 for fun)…and no adrenaline spike.

I didn’t have my purse or my phone or anything else with me in the car because it would just fly around during the laps and be a hazard.

I was thrilled that I didn’t spike! It was so much fun!

19 Likes

My husband was chasing me. :grinning:

10 Likes

8 Likes

Time to update your avatar photo!

7 Likes

That’s kick ass!!

4 Likes

I think it’s time for a “Babes of FUD” calendar.

:spiral_calendar:

I nominate Allison for “Ms. October”!

6 Likes

The Corvette, what else?

3 Likes

@daisymae swimming

3 Likes

VERY envious! Looks like FUN!

3 Likes

I nominate @Eric for Mr. July.

My reason is that the calendars always use their hottest picture in June…and then July has a hard time keeping up and that always irritated me with the firefighter calendars bc my birthday is in July.

Eric is a total Babe of FUD and I bet he could pull off a hot July photo so that it’s not outshined by whomever gets June.

6 Likes

Well thank you, Allison! :grinning:

Your knowledge of calendars is amazing!

:joy:

5 Likes

Well, @T1Allison did grow up in the Midwest, didn’t she? They probably didn’t have much in the way of entertainment. :wink:

5 Likes

@T1Allison,
Here ya go. Hope this keeps you occupied until next July.

5 Likes

Wow.

Wow.

Yeah, Beardy @Eric would traditionally be Mr. June.

Not on FUD!

That’s straight up Mr. July material around here!

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

And I don’t see your pod or your Dexcom…which just leads to mystery given how few clothes you’re wearing there…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

Butt pods!

5 Likes

I told you not to show anyone that picture…

5 Likes

Late to the party, but that experience looks like a total blast. Glad you got the orange one. Orange looks faster than the red.

2 Likes

I figured this conversation would eventually get around to this, especially since @Eric and @T1Allison are involved :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes