Insurance & Omnipod 5 / Dexcom g6

Hi guys, I have been looking for some good advice related to insurance plans that fully cover the omnipod 5 and dex systems. Recently my Medicaid coverage ended and I’m running out of funds and my pods.

1 Like

Hey, I do have some extra OmniPod 5s I can donate to you if you need ? I wouldn’t mind a bit to send those to you? I’m not sure what you’re using, but I do have a lot of extra stuff if I can help ? Plz let me know

1 Like

The answer depends on the [US] state; tell us what state you are in and someone here from that state might be able to offer some information. Each state is different both in how Medicaid is handled and how much assistance is available with insurance policies.

Oh my gosh, absolutely! Please let me know how I can send you my information. <333

I’m pretty sure you can send it directly to my email address: thomasgadd66@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you can send me your email address I’ll get back to you ASAP. We can start there and then we can get in touch with each other and go from there. It would be my pleasure. :sunglasses: