Hello & request for approval to share a free beta (for diabetics by diabetics)

Hi everyone! I’m Justin. I’ve had type 1 for 23+ years (currently Dexcom G7 + Omnipod 5). I built an iPhone app that makes it easier to understand what’s going on with your glucose, with no extra logging. It finds the patterns in your CGM readings and suggests small, everyday changes to try. It never tells you anything about insulin or dosing.

Per your guidelines, I’m asking for permission before I post anything specific. I’m looking for beta testers to try it free on iPhone with a Dexcom G6 or G7, a Medtronic CGM, or a setup like Loop or Trio that saves your readings to Apple Health. Android and more CGMs are on the roadmap.

Moderators - would it be OK to post one short message about the beta? It explains what the app does and links to the free signup. Thanks either way, and glad to be here!

Authorized per @CatLady and @Michel

1 Like

Thank you @Michel and @CatLady

Hello fellow diabetics - I’m Justin, type 1 for 23+ years (Dexcom G7 + Omnipod5). I’ve built an iPhone app for diabetics called Eating Glasses that finds patterns in your CGM data, clearly explains them, and suggests simple things to try to address them. It works in the background with no logging, your glucose stays on your phone and is never sent to an AI, there’s no dosing advice, and everything belongs to you (you can share it with your care team right in the app). Designed for diabetics, by diabetics.

It’s in beta now, and I’m looking for testers who’ll use it for a couple of weeks and provide honest feedback about the app and overall experience. It starts working on day one, and the beta is free.

To sign up for the free beta, you must:

  • Be 18+ (or 13-17 with a parent’s OK)
  • Live in the US
  • Use an iPhone
  • Use one of the following CGMs:
    • Dexcom G6/G7
    • Eversense
    • FreeStyle Libre 2 or 3
    • Medtronic

More CGMs are coming soon, as well as Android support.

Since new members can’t share links here yet, @Michel would you mind posting the beta sign-up link for me please? It’s eatingglasses . com/beta/?ref=fu01

Happy to answer any questions and please let me know if anyone needs anything.

Thank you!

Justin