Drunk flatliner Hall of Fame

I saw @T1Allison’s BG trace from last night.

All I gotta say is that girl’s got better BG drunk than I have when sober…

You gotta be kidding me! Get drunk more often, Alli! :dizzy_face:

@T1Allison, the content provided above is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice , diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

12 Likes

:innocent::clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

I support this :+1:

6 Likes

This is tough for me to do. I am about 30:1 on my tipsy-to-drunk ratio. So I only have tipsy traces, and @LarissaW told me they are not allowed. Only drunk ones!

And then she encouraged me to drink more!

Considering that I have promised you my kidneys and liver, not showing good foresight and planning there, @LarissaW! I would be jacking up YOUR future organs…

6 Likes

It’s all part of the plan. When I see your drunk graph I’ll know you’ve done a good job marinating those organs for me :+1:

4 Likes

I will probably need to get them ready for your body.

If they transplanted them now, my organs would not be ready for the shock.
:smiley:

3 Likes

Precisely :rofl:

3 Likes

I always have drunk flatlines

Haven’t been photographing them lately

4 Likes

Snap a photo of the next one so you can make it into the hall of fame !:+1:

3 Likes

Agreed! I guess I grew up taking drunk photos preT1D diagnosis…now I just take very different drinking pictures.

Here’s one of the “before” pictures…image

These were in my “Whiskey Al” days…

6 Likes

Is that mad dog ?

4 Likes

My BG goes that way too. Small rises after consumption of alcohol then a flat period, at whatever BG I got to maybe 2 hours after drinking, then a drop after the alcohol leaves my system. (Then a rise when I get out of bed and start moving around.)

3 Likes

You know it!

I am not a fancy drinker capable of any tricks. My friends tried to teach me how to do shots with McCormick’s Vodka (it comes in a plastic bottle shaped like a glass bottle) mixed with nondescript red kool-aid sold in a milk jug from the gas station. I ended up with most of the liquid up my nose each time. It felt like I’d jumped in a pool without pinching my nose. I think I was throwing my head back too hard/far. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Mad dog… I can small the vomit and bad decisions from here. I used to be able to drink whatever swill was put in front of me or pass the bottle around with bums when I was younger… glad I’m too old for that now!

3 Likes

Separated at birth, Alli and the Duke himself, John Wayne…

5 Likes

Keystone Beer is still good, right??!

1 Like

LOL!

“Whiskey Al” was born out of the fact that no matter what party I was at, I always managed to find a cowboy hat wherever I was. And I end up nursing terrible whiskey while looking very, very cool. At least that’s how I remember I must have looked to everyone. Bc I felt pretty cool.

3 Likes

Updated!!

Whisky Al!

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Keystone is the only beer I buy

2 Likes