Do Crazy BGs Effect Your Moods

Oh, @daisymae , I’m sorry. I have those days too…where I just want off the ride. I can imagine for those like @TiaG and @Chris this is even more difficult…maybe like watching helplessly (okay, not entirely helplessly), but watching as your child rides an awful rollercoaster…maybe where a segment of the track is missing or at least vulnerable to collapse. These days are hard. Really hard, and, yes, really depressing.

As to the hormonal question, I have documented a similar concept here. If you want to write about it off-thread, we can PM. I anticipate this is not the same trend for everyone, but this is a look at my TDD over 3 months. As you can see, the three lines follow similar patterns. With similar insulin needs throughout each part of the cycle. I’m wondering whether this might be playing a part in the variance you are experiencing.

Here’s what I said in that thread:
When I compared the roller coaster standard deviation (SD) days between last month and this month, they occur at remarkably similar times. Days 4-7 of my cycle.